the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.





email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



snippets of my new years eve:

twenty minute chat with debbie gibson's sister's husband while holding a plastic cup of wine at debbie gibson's apartment.

running into my ex boyfriend's ex boyfriend at the second party and having a weird moment of victory or smugness or something when betsy tells me 'he keeps looking at you.'

thinking the strange red haired girl at the third party is a crazy woman when she puts her hand on my shoulder and slyly says 'what a surprise to see you here' and then realizing twenty minutes after the party is over that i met her two months ago and actually had a long conversation with her, and how really i must have seemed like the crazy one.


Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.