the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.





email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



from the horses mouth: (what do gay horses eat? hayyy)

Dear Joe,

I'm going to start by saying how much I love this site. I had to write after I read the e-mail from the "mother in Raleigh, NC." If I had to judge just on grammar, I'd say the e-mail was written by a twelve year old. Nevertheless, her arguments for why Clay is not gay are pretty damn ridiculous, and I considered what she had to say in accordance with my life. Let me tell you baby, the arguments don't fly.

I am an 18 year old homosexual from Pennsylvania. I go to college, I work, and I do all the normal things a college kid does. Hell, sometimes I even go to church with my mom! Even better, I used to be in the church choir. Arguments one and two refuted: go to church, and I used to sing there. Moving on. Okay, the whole thing with intelligence is by far the dumbest thing I have ever heard. God knows that gay kids don't "throw [themselves] into...studies at college." I just ended my first year, I made Dean's List. Number three......check.

I've dated girls...but not recently. That's number four. And finally, I'd say that I have damn good morals, because - despite popular belief - gay people are good too! Now then, "Mom," (or should I say the fifteen year old christian who has a lot of time and little understanding of grammar and punctuation).....If you are offended or bothered by what Joe has to say, don't check his web-site.


Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.