the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.





email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



eddie walker is brilliant.

Franklin, Wes, Brian? -- Tim and I are just as stumped; it could be any of the three. My question is, whom do you want it to be, or not to be? Sometimes I find myself basing my opinions on whom I would find, or want to find, attractive. Franklin seemed straight in the beginning but not now. Wes has seemed so believably gay all along, but who knows?

BUT. We must remember that the producers have no minor role in this thing. First, they can consult with James on his choices. More important, though, is their orchestration of the groups from which James must make eliminations.

I suspect that in Tuesday's final pairing (if I recall correctly) of Franklin and Sean, the producers ensured a straight guy in the final three. And that leaves us with Franklin as the straight one.


of course of course! the groupings were a gimmick to ensure that a breeder would make the finals. wow. that franklin is quite the performer, huh? maybe he'd be gay for pay. or at last 'go all the way for pay?'


Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.