the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.





email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



somewhere between justin timberlake and chris meloni is ari gold. mmm. wow. he's my new friendster! (btw, if you're a regular reader and are on friendster, click on 'the real me' to the right, figure out my full name, look me up on friendster, and add me as your friend! i wanna know who you are!)

back to ari. check out his site: www.arigold.com. super hot. his music needs to be a little more distinctive before he becomes a superstar, but that will come in time. he's our one great hope for a pop star who is openly gay in a sexy, macho alpha male way, and not in the geeky, aw shucks, yeah i'm a part time penis collector clay aiken way.


Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.