the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.




vincent


email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...





my friend vincent is on the cover of dotnews magazine. in the interview he mentions my short that he starred in, thanksgiving.

still trying to get that damn thing into a festival.


Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.