the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.




apparently i'm boring


email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



mr. dolan says my blog is boring and lame.

yeah. well. so. um.

is not.


3 responses to “apparently i'm boring”

  1. Blogger Jackie 

    you're kidding, right? you better be. who is this mr. dolan. if you're not kidding, i'm going to kick his LAME fucking ass. ufa kefe mr. dolan!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Joe, you are not boring. Love to hear about your advances as an actor in New York. I wanted to be an actor on Broadway when i was in high school, but Mother Nature chose to give me Rhumatoid Arthritis,i can never carry out my dream, but you can. I read your blog everyday, and i root for you, you will make it Joey,.........The only thing i would like to hear are your comments on the nightly American Idol tryouts, sooo hilarous, the queens who think they are so good. Joey, i am gay, and i know a good singer, but they people are so off track. Please responde soon, Wally, Indiana.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm right there with "Wally, Indiana", Joe. I log in usually about twice a week and enjoy following your career progress - and reading your ultra liberal views, et al! :)

    Truth is, though, that I was first driven to your site 2 years or so ago in my quest to "get the deal" on Clay! I'm looking forward to reading your views on this year's batch of A.I. boys and girls - especially the cute blond boy who was likened to Clay by Simon last week!

    Boring?? Not by a long shot!

    NY, NY.

Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.