the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.




what i did with my time in high school


email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



thanks to imovie, i'm now able to realize mine and my best friend max's final vision.. only about 10 years later..

more final visions to be realized in the near future..

enjoy.


click to play AF1


1 responses to “what i did with my time in high school”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMG, Joe, ROFLLMAO! That was so funny. I can't wait to see what iMovie can do with our more serious works, like The Pyramid of Pyra...

    :-D

    -David

Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.