the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.




fix you


email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...




that's my name in the coldplay language

i was 12 years old when the joshua tree came out, and hearing 'where the streets have no name' and 'with or without you' cracked me open. i thought it was the greatest music ever written.

i've been listening to coldplay's 'fix you' over and over. it gives me that same feeling. will they be around as long as u2? is it possible that x&y will be some 12 year old kid's joshua tree?


3 responses to “fix you”

  1. Blogger Marissa 

    JOE! Same here! I've been listening to "Fix You" on repeat for weeks now. It speaks to me and I love it.

  2. Blogger Frank 

    The Joshua Tree was one of my favorite albums! You're right, Coldplay is awesome!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My friend fell in love with it and insisted i listen to it yesterday. how funny. i think they're overrated but it is a fantastic song, for sure. jdo

Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.