the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.




who are you now, zach?


email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



zach is out of the 'love in action' camp. his message is ambiguous.

"Homosexuality is still a factor in my life--- it's not who I am, it never has been. Those of you who really know me, know that homosexuality was always there but it didn't run my life, and it will not now."

does this mean he's learned to 'act' straight - which the rules of the camp would certainly beat into you.. or does this mean he's emerged another 'success' story for the LIA organization?

if it's the latter.. it's terrifying. it's like a gay version of the sally jesse raphael 'send my kid to boot camp' episodes where slutty halter-top wearing teens re-emerge wearing pastel sweaters and carrying teddy bears.


Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.