the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.




summer of '96


email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...





..was a bit of a moviemaking renaissance for me and my little band of filmmakers. we made AF1, and i just sat down and transferred the other short we made that summer, severe thunderstorm, a parody of twister, starring justin speer and szilvia schranz. i do have a screaming cameo at the end. enjoy.

justin, where did you go!? email me!


4 responses to “summer of '96”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Who is that Justin Speer? Damn, he is good! He is not answering his phone, but I did mention that I was watching him on the internet. I didn't tell him more than that; when he returns the call, I will tell him where to find that dashing New Yorker, Joe LaRue.

    You never know who is reading your blogs!! Yes, it's a blast from the past...

    Love! Roz

  2. Blogger j 

    roz!

    wow! yay! great to hear from you, and looking forward to hearing from justin! i love the internets.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I am addicted to the internets! Shhh--don't tell anyone. Really, though, there are so many things out there, that how could one not love the internets? (that is a george quote, right?) Today I am researching 1984, the place we seem to find ourselves in today.
    Meant to tell you how much i like your website. Excellent. I didn't try just now, but earlier when I tried to watch your audition video, nothing happened. Is it just something i haven't downloaded?

    I am sure that Justin will write; he is working fulltime and taking graduate classes, so he is a bit overloaded these days. Have you heard from Szilvia lately? It was great to see her too!

    Roz

  4. Blogger j 

    hi roz,

    the audition movie was just really big and was taking a long time to load. i replaced it with a smaller version that should start up right away.. enjoy!

    spoke with szilvia this weekend! she's in the city and doing very well - travelling all over singing and teaching..

Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.