the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.




one of the worst teachers in the history of teaching


email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



i just finished harry potter 5, the order of the phoenix and loved it loved it loved it. diving right into #6.

my favorite character in #5 is the new villain, umbridge - who will be played by imelda staunton in the movie. she's perfect, though i do know someone who would be far far better.


4 responses to “one of the worst teachers in the history of teaching”

  1. Blogger Omnibozo 

    You talkin' bout me?! You talkin' bout me!?
    Your father the history teacher

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh this is great, so amazingly great. I visit your blog fairly regularly and when the page opened today I literally sheiked with horror. That's right, HORROR.

    Good call Joe, good call.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I literally shrieked in horror when I opened your page. That hair should be illegal.
    You scared me Joe.

  4. Blogger Kate 

    So you've only recently gotten into Harry Potter? I think they made a great choice of Imelda Staunton for Umbridge. She's a great character. Whenever I read book 5 (I've read it about 6 times), I actually feel physically violent towards her. ;-) If you like Harry Potter, you might like a blog I co-run. It's called BloggingHarryPotter.com. I'm not spamming you, and actually you might not want to visit us until you finish book 6, since we discuss all manner of spoilers.

Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.