the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.




freshman 15


email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



it's official. my metabolism has slowed down/la is a lazier place than new york. or some combination of the two. i'm not running up 5 flights of stairs and walking 4 avenues daily anymore. and going to the gym means half an hour of trying to find parking. still haven't found the right routine, but now i have to. i'm heaver than i've ever been, and it's not the kind of weight you gain from being at the gym all the time.

my god, for years, years! i ate double meals and drank cement shakes to try and gain weight and here it is. it's seriously time to set new habits.


1 responses to “freshman 15”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey, it's A.D. I feel you, Honey. This rainy weather is wreaking havoc on my walking and biking habits. I'm not gaining serious weight yet, but I'm slowly slipping out of shape, and I know it's only a matter of time... I'm just hoping I can keep myself from panicking and going on some kind of crazy no-carb diet or something. My vanity simply cannot take love handles.

Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.