the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.




so goddamned busy


email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



pulled an all nighter last night to finish a website for a friend.. it's good busy, though. definitely good busy. back on set tomorrow to help load out..

i've now had my car for about 1 month and i've had 4 parking tickets, one of which was handed to me exactly 30 seconds after i purchased the car. larry, who was a sport, split the cost of the ticket with me. parking tickets are a way of life out here, apparently. it's so frustrating though. the signs are hidden, or have been removed, but ignorance is no excuse. i suppose they can be contested, but how much effort is it worth? my broke ass might have to fight, though.

my car has a name, and identity now. he is R2D2's exact shade of blue, and i imagine him as the trusty, clunky droid that always comes through. i think they definitely look similar. i dub thee "R2."


see, they're friends.


1 responses to “so goddamned busy”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I am glad you have been busy! I have been away on holiday but have read through your posts now and I loved the poetry blog, will check it out frequently!

Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.