the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.





email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



so i think i might have lost my wallet. weird feeling. i listened to all those people who said 'don't ever put your social security card in your wallet' and i said ' wah-evah. ai dowhutaiwan.' and now i have no identity. i have no way of proving that i am me. which got me thinking - is there really any way to actually prove that you are you? at what point do you really 'know' someone, and do you ever really know them or are you just plugging them into a preconceived notion of how you'd like them to be? or are they becoming the people they think you want them to be? it's all so deep.

i bet it's under my bed. i bet i kicked it back there. if not, well then i guess i just don't exist anymore. my parents lost my birth certificate. i'm done. nonexistent.


Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.