the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.




tag team me


email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



i need to very belatedly welcome mr. dolan back into the blog-o-tron. you have been greatly missed. i would post comments, but your blog is set to only accept comments from team members. put me on your team!


4 responses to “tag team me”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    so anyway...

    What's Mr. Dolan's blog address??

    Hank
    soanyway@soanyway.net
    www.soanyway.net

  2. Blogger j 

    hi hank!

    unfortunately, mr. dolan's blog is top secret.. perhaps one day he'll go public. nice blog yourself, though!

    joe

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Joe...

    Thanks for the good words. My blog's top secret too, but in a different way...no one reads it! LOL!

    Take care,

    Hank
    soanyway@soanyway.net
    www.soanyway.net

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMG! SEE! I TOLD YOU! even people who don't know me want to read it! why?!?! what is up with that?!?!? lol. don't you feel special, joey baby! it's JUST like i said in that scandalous blog entry I wrote about me, stalkers, the wax, and the three goats in my bedroom!

    ::lick::
    john

    PS- Hank, sorry babe, it'll never be public. :-)

Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.