the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.




hello 31, goodbye hair


email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



so yeah! had my official birthday party on friday night. i was a little nervous.. first time for the friends to meet sam, but it went great. i wore my empty birdcage shirt from my goodbye new york party. here's ben, sam, chad, and me...



and here's everyone at the party, taken by sam: celeste, chad, me, carla, david, and ben.



and here we are again being damn goofy.





yeah, it was definitely time for the hair to go. big, giant, frizzy mess.


2 responses to “hello 31, goodbye hair”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Happy Birthday!! Seems like you had a great time! The hair looks great also, good decision!

  2. Blogger Marissa 

    1) happy birthday again and again my favorite libra, friend!
    2) new boyfriend = yum! yay for joe! :)
    3) love, love, love the new look. hot!

    miss you, joe!!
    xoxo

Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.