the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.





email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



a gem from triumph, the insult comic dog.. you gotta love anyone who takes time out of their day to slam philip glass:

"I Keed"

American Idols
That's who I look for
In the 'poop' section
Of my local record store
Reuben or Clay
Oh, which should I pick?
It's like choosing which puddle
Of vomit to lick
And when I want something
Even more fruity and fake
I look up 'n' for N'Sync
Or 't' for Timberlake
So many skills
Justin's making a buck at
Does he rap, does he sing?
He doesn't know what to suck at
Now, as for the bitches
Let's give Britney thanks
For the face that launched
A million pre-teen skanks
You were a virgin
That had to be hard
You've had more bones in your mouth
Than a St. Bernard

...

Now look how friggin' cool
Those guys from The Strokes are
Their riffs are three times
As old as my jokes are
Hey White Stripes guy
Is that your wife or your sister?
Shouldn't you be playing
Country music twister?
Hey Coldplay
Maybe you should be 'Coldsore'
Back when you were U2
I liked you so much more
Somehow your song 'Yellow'
Reminds me of pee
I think 'cause when it's over
It's a big relief to me
Yo, Pink -
Is that your hair or a tattoo?
I didn't know Supercuts
Had a drive-thru
Yo, Nelly
What the hell kind of name is that?
That's about as gangster
As an Easter bonnet hat
And Snoop says he's clean now?
You make the call
The guy's higher
Than Billy Joel's cholesterol
Snoop . . .
There's only room for one dog, putz
And I can rap
Can you lick your own nuts?
Poop Diddy
Are you in showbusiness still?
I didn't know wearing
A suit was a skill
J. Lo, J. Lo
The giant tail-o
For a doggy's nose
That's the holy grail-o
Shakira's butt's fine
But it won't hold still, you see
I sniffed Elton John's tush
Just for all the history
I sniffed J. Lo's ass
And got too touchy-feely
She let loose a bomb
That was bigger than 'Gigli'

I keed, I keed
(He just make a little joke)
I joke with you
(Little dog, little joke)
I keed, I keed
(Nothin' wrong witcha butt)
I even like . . . I don't like Affleck
(Nothin' wrong witcha butt)

Avril Lavigne, punk queen?
Now there's a kidder
Go back north
Celine needs a babysitter
Phillip Glass, atonal ass
You're not immune
Write a song with
A fucking tune
And on the list of pussies
Don't leave off MTV
I scare them and Eminem
So they gave the hook to me
Slim Shady
Why do you find me so scary?
We're just two regular dudes
Who banged Mariah Carey
Wipe of that frown
Just do without it
Hey, my mom was a bitch, too
But I don't go writing songs about it


Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.