the awesome/terrifying freedom

out here, somewhere, figuring it all out.





email this post



remember me (?)



all personal information that you provide here will be governed by the privacy policy of blogger.com. more...



go to google. type, in quotes, "miserable failure" and then hit "i'm feeling lucky."

this is what you get: miserable failure.

click on the above link to help the page stay at the top of google's list!




in a moment of pathos i watched 'big in '03' on vh1 last night, during which they honored frenchie davis with the 'true american idol' award. amen. girl needs a new song, but amen.

john dolan refuses to support jason bateman. he doesn't feel it's worth failing law school for. now john, when you say that i'm "effete" are you saying i'm washed up, artistically spent, effeminate, or all of the above? you've never met me so you don't know how effeminate i might or might not be, so i can only assume you mean 'washed up,' to which i say: it hurts, john, it really hurts.

wow, how nelly was that? i am a flamer. kick ass on your finals john. don't all you la kids with your 75 degree weather have tivo?

maryindiana has her priorities in order:

NOW YOU JUST HOLD ON THERE MISTER!
Mister Going Around Accusing Everyone Without The Slightest Regard For The Facts,

I adore "Arrested Development" and have been telling everyone to watch it. Ron Howard is a genius. To prove that I love and watch it I will now share some of my thoughts. Ahem.

I was just a little startled to be potentially responsible for this show and it's success. David Cross crying in the shower after getting dinged at the audition. Brilliant.

Jason Bateman---who ever thought he'd make a comeback (A) and (B) that I would actually find him attractive?

I didn't care for Portia DiRossi (a/k/a Mandy Rogers) in Ally McBeal,but as the selfish materialistic sister? Stellar!! Isn't A drunken Liza Minelli talking rather pathetically about "Grand Romantic Gestures"....too true life to be funny? Yet,I did.

OH the joyful shame of it. Buster,Gob,George Michael and Mabe...all great characters. Love the faux Miss America pagent moment when the Mom is picked to head up the company..

I hope that this is evidence enough of my devotion to the show. If you harbor any doubts,please feel free to administer a pop quiz. I can not promise that I can find a proctor to stand watch and assure you that I didn't cheat,but I WILL try if you want it as a condition.

Loveyoumeanit,

MaryIndiana


Post a Comment


search web search me

ah, me

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from joelarue2. Make your own badge here.




  • 5: the man of genius


  • 4: blunders & absurdities

  • 3: conservative after dinner

  • 2: what lies below

  • 1: where there is no path


  • the awesome/terrifying freedom is powered by blogspot and gecko & fly.
    no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.